What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A powerful converting software
- Converts video and audio files from one format to another without damaging your original files
- Recovers deleted, formatted or corrupted files, photos, pictures, music, videos
- Supports all storage media such as hard drive, memory stick, SC card, etc
- Fixes system errors, clean Windows registry, manage BHO and restore IE
- Optimizes PC and speed up PC performance
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. LionSea Software scores 71.28/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.lionsea.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $38.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: lionsea.com you’ll also be taken through to lionsea.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)